We present vtDZiner540 the one and only one tool to enhance your CRM experience with opensource CRM vtiger from http://www.vtiger.com.
Get more out of vtiger CRM coupled with vtDZiner from vTigress.com
- Create new modules for vtiger 5.4.0
- Manage inter module parent and child relations
- New ui types usable in standard and custom modules
- Pickblocks, Panelblocks, Gridblocks and more
- Create and manage module action widgets
- Remove custom modules
- Drag and drop functionality for blocks and fields layout
- Create many fields at a time
Please mail email@example.com for more details.
To install vtDZiner Studio, you need to have the following system configuration
- OS – Windows ( version 7 or higher) or Ubuntu/Linux (version ccc or higher)
- RAM – 2GB or higher
The current version of vtDZiner Studio is 540.As of now, vtDZiner is not compatible with vtiger 6 because vtiger 6.0 is not yet released officially. Once vtiger 6.0 is released, vtDZiner will also be available as an upgradable version.
Customer Relationship Management (abbreviated as CRM) is a commonly used framework to manage a company’s relationship/s with its customers, clients and sales prospects. Technology is used to analyze the business, organize, atomize, and synchronize different processes such as sales, marketing, customer service, production and technical support activities. The principle goals are to find new leads (clients), retain the older ones and get the ones separated back in hold. Also, to help reduce the cost of customer service, support and management burden.
It can be safely claimed that the above ambitions can be met effectively with the help of a CRM because of extremely valuable data analyzing capability.
CRM helps businesses conduct campaigns marketing strategies efficiently by
- Identifying and concentrating on your best customers – few customers are worth spending more time and energy than others. For example upon analysis you might be amazed to know that a customer, who orders less frequently and buys smaller quantities of higher value brings more business than who orders more frequently and buys larger quantities of lesser value goods. This result is counter intuitive! Database helps to sort out not very obvious but important interactions with customers.
- Targeting your customer development efforts – which leads are more likely to become clients. This helps paying closer attention to potential leads. This contributes to reward sales efforts.
- Saving your existing customers’ loyalty – Existing customers are very valuable. They might be promised a lot in the beginning. CRM helps keep up the promises like attending all the trouble shooting related calls, service calls, solving their issues/grievances and offering them the right mix of products at the reasonable prices.
On the other hand, huge scope was created for designing and development of open source CRM software which grew up like a revolution in the conventional industry in the recent years.
CRM has eventually become the present day’s vital necessity because it eases a lot of work, automates a lot of mundane activities, saves time, energy and money. To be more precise, it’s a great way to analyze various things at one platform on one screen in a single software application.
Like anything great does not happen without a greater risk, CRM implementation obviously has certain constraints and challenges.
An internal need to build custom modules for vTiger started it all. This simple usage of the built in vtlib functions thru a GUI frontend led to need of building inter module relationships using the Module Manager infrastructure. Re-organising the default menu was the easiest, and a blessing to those who went on a module designing frenzy, with the new tools.
Next stop, pulling related values into the target was a desirable feature, but deferred initially, in the light of paying work that the team encountered. Along the way, newer ui types like color, attachment, audio/video/picture/gallery, grid/table blocks, forex with auto lookup, autocompletion to related fields, postcode, and more were found necessary, which we developed as we encountered use cases in our day to day.
- 2060 Walsh Ave, #130, Santa Clara CA 95050 United States
The quality of their work, combined with the quick turn-around and out-of-the box creative ideas was extremely impressive. They Again super result, Fast Communication. A+++Highly recommended. — Aalishan Matrix Smart-mind Network LLC, CE